Out of an abundance of caution and with the safety of our customers and staff in mind we have made the decision to close White's Farm Flea Market for the winter of 2020-2021. We will reassess the community exposure of the coronavirus next spring and update all of our valued customers on a reopening date then.
SUMMARY OF OPENINGS & CLOSINGS
Until further notice, the following is in place:
- White's Farm Wednesday Flea market: Closed until Spring 2021.
- White's Farm Food Service: Closed until Spring 2021.
- Wednesday Miscellaneous Auction: Closed until Spring 2021.
- White's Realty: No Change - office remains open by appointment and agents will continue to service clients as usual. With Spring, the real estate market is moving again, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
- White's Storage: No change - clients will still have access to self storage units and have the same options available for payment.
White's Farm was founded in 1922, with auction services, real estate, storage, and of course White's Farm Wednesday, when thousands of people come to buy and sell produce, collectibles, and just about anything else!
The White’s team at the Franklin County Foundation charity auction.
A Family Business, Serving Your Family
White Enterprises has been in operation since 1922, with a business spanning four generations. We specialize in selling real estate at auction and real estate location service.
Others services include estate appraisals, certified real estate appraisals, antique sales, and private personal property auctions. We conduct a weekly livestock auction, flea market, and antique/miscellaneous item auction on site at White’s Farm. A consignment farm machinery auction is also held twice a year.