White Livestock Auction
Corona Virus Procedures
The Office will be closed to both buyers and sellers
Lunch Room, Flea Market & Miscellaneous Auction will be temporarily closed
1) Livestock will be accepted, sorted and weighed immediately then placed
in the pen where they will be sold.
2) Buyers will stand on the catwalk, keeping 6â€™ space between other buyers.
3) Buyers will receive a copy of the scale ticket after the auction and be
responsible for loading their own livestock.
4) Bills will be e-mailed to the buyers by Wednesday afternoon. Checks for
livestock purchased are to be sent using the US postal service and mailed
to: PO Box 53, Brookville, IN 47012
5) Checks will be mailed to the sellers on Thursday morning. No checks
may be picked up on sale day.
6) Do not engage in conversations or discussions with other buyerâ€™s in
attendance. If you want to talk to a friend â€“ call them.
7) There will be no registration and you will not need a buyerâ€™s number.
8) These are very unusual and very dangerous circumstances and we ask
you try to be PART OF THE SOLUTION AND BEHAVE IN
ACCORDANCE WITH THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF OUR
9) This is not a spectatorâ€™s event â€“ if you are just curious, call me
on Thursday & I will give you a summary. If you are an interested buyer
PLEASE STAY â€“ If you are just curious YOU WILL NOT BE
ALLOWED TO ATTEND
10) We apologize for these drastic measures, but this is a wonderful
community and we donâ€™t want to be any part of causing any family
unneeded suffering and anguish. We cannot jepardize losing our very
important and loyal employees and customers. Thank you in advance for